Anyone found a cable with low inductance and capacitance that would be good for tone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
has anyone found any low inductance and capacitance cable that would be good for a tonearm cable ie not internal wiring but from the tonearm leadout to the preamp someone must have produced something for another purpose that isn't going to be prddeled by the Audio price bandits???????????

Fantasia

just putting this out there...i have not measured these cables, so I don't know....but I know they sound really really nice in my system.

I use 30 awg (hair thin) magnet wire in a helix pattern for all my interconnects. I got a 6000 (not a typo) foot roll for under 30 bucks online somewhere (with a gun to my head I can't remember). The price per one meter interconnect pair is in the pennies. And they sound much better than my store bought (30 to 40 dollar range) cables.

Again, I would be glad to measure them for you and post the results, but as of yet I have not done so.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.