Dussun U3i phone stage

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all --

Firstly, thank you for the incredible wealth of information you all take the time to create and contribute to. I know much of what I know about diy audio-- which is not that much -- from browsing here. Super!

So, a little question regarding the U3i. I own this unit and the time has arrived where I wish to take it apart and fiddle and replace things and make it better. I've not seen much -- not really anything, in fact -- about modding this unit. and i'm falling at the first hurdle in my own attempts: I can't work out how to get the casing off! I know, I know, 'Why on earth is he trying to mess with this thing when he can't even work out how to open it'...Seriously, though, it's something of sphinx. There are a few pics here:

epidauro.net >>> audio-video estremo - Leggi argomento - Pre phono Dussun/korsun u3i

But i'm afraid I still can't suss it out. It looks like the side panel should slide out?

Anyway, if anyone can help me with this i'll get a few pics up and consider how best to tweak it! Thank you for any and all help anyone might care to give.

Nick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.