FM-Stereo-Radio ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi routhun,

Yes, I have received mine. I did quickly hooked it up in my shop and was only able to tune in couple of stations. That was no fault of the tuner though. I live in a poor reception area that begs for an outside antenna. One of those things since our move that remains uninstalled. :) Just playing through my shop test system the one local station was very clear. Very nice display and it appears to have a headphone amp built-in. Nice display too. It's for a project down the road since though since I have other priorities in the queue.

Rick

I also received my little device. Quickly attached a piece of wire antenna, and it works well. The device is also an USB soundcard, Windows recognized it as Jie Li CD0002-1 USB Device. If you hook it to a PC, the FM radio is disabled. What I miss is the stereo indicator. There are some inactive symbols on the tiny display: Antenna field strength, battery level, Bluetooth. I wonder if there is any commercial product using these.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.