ENCOURAGE TO JOIN THIS PHONO PREAMP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello. I decided to open this post since I joined a preamp phono published on the website, the author says is a clone of the Lehmann Black Cube, and I have not encountered criticism in the forum and I have not seen anybody who was armed.
As Lehmann is praised in several places dedicated to audio reviews, I decided to build it and test its performance.
It has taken three years culminate it (because of time), but it is already running.
Before displaying a picture, I tell them all that I DIY and that are acquired and armed (I had Cambridge, Rotel, Nad) and have reinforced some with reputations in forums (I will not name names because in other interventions have given them), it is the best performance ever had.
Without going into long descriptions, I say it presents a great dynamism, low light and powerful, very detailed and sharp but calm voices with great detail, which makes the scenario becomes 3D, not tiring listening.
I was very pleased with the design that is well known from Australia, but without neglecting the former, this is superior.
The RIAA passive network was set with KAB calculator and resistors and capacitors measured to the range of pF and ohms and matched in both channels.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

And this piece of circuit is a phono pre Technics SU-G90. It was with that ventured into the vinyl.
You can see the construction with ceramic capacitors in the RIAA network.
And they said that this amp was very good !. Full of ceramic capacitors in the audio signal path.

Greetings and worth building.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.