SP-10 MK3 flutter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Has anyone measure the flutter, or better still looked at the spectral components of the flutter ?

If not, could anyone do it so as to exchange notes ?

Thanks

Dave

I have done some measurements on turntables but not on an SP10 - but it's on my list. Not a pretty picture, see attached.

Jan

Attachments

• wow&flutter.png
    wow&flutter.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 179
  • speed histogram.png
    speed histogram.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 174
I'd also be quite interested to see any Mk2 measurements myself. I've had one on the project bench (it keeps getting pushed back in the queue) and I'd like to see some measurements that I can gauge my own against (I'll of course post those...).

I seem to recall seeing some Mk2 measurements from user510 over in the theanalogdept. I have also been meaning to make some measurements on my mk2A and compare them to my SL1200. I don't have any equipment so the plan was to capture waveforms on a mac mini, strip the data and then apply various signal processing tools. I have to finish a kitchen project first though.

(P.S. This is my first post on this forum and I am in awe of some of the work I've seen posted here. Really cool stuff!)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.