Turntable KENWOOD KD 44-R

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello! I bought a Kenwood turntable KD 44-R (direct drive). Works very fine, no speed fluctuations etc..soft start, soft soft and autoreturn arm. It has a problem: when you want to move the arm..even you want to fine push 1mm with hand or even with something of plastic, makes a noise somehow like you scratch the chasis or ground with an iron. I cannot identify the problem.. The only iron moving parts are a lever and a ball with drives a plastic lever.. Can be solved this problem? I even tried to clean the moving ax (axis) of the arm with spray contact but no results.

Here are some photos with the mecanics:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.