"Equal Opportunity" MM Pre

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Or this one. I never have that problem so not sure how to fix it -)

Jan

According to OSH Park, this is the file naming convention used for their gerber uploading service.
boardname.GTL Top Layer
boardname.GBL Bottom Layer
boardname.GTS Top Soldermask
boardname.GBS Bottom Soldermask
boardname.GTO Top Silkscreen
boardname.GBO Bottom Silkscreen
boardname.GKO Board Outline
boardname.XLN Drills

But it is no matter, when the time comes I will just discuss it with customer assistance.

Thanks a ton SY and Jan!

I also would be in for 4 or 8. No rush either. Speaking of HMN preamp, I'm borrowing the balanced heater regulator from that design for my current phono preamp build, so if there are boards anywhere for that, I'd like to get one. This build is an exercise in getting a 2-12ax7 preamp as quiet as possible. This will provide a baseline for comparison to a balanced phono.

Last edited:
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
According to OSH Park, this is the file naming convention used for their gerber uploading service.

But it is no matter, when the time comes I will just discuss it with customer assistance.

Thanks a ton SY and Jan!

My CAD (Labcenter's Proteus) generates no separate board outline layer, but there is an outline on the top silk screen layer. I went back to my fab house, Eurocircuits and you're right, they post a warning in the board analysis results but nevertheless turn out perfect boards...

Jan

Here's a suggestion input stage, filter and buffered output on one card measuring 3.5 x 8.0

Attachments

• EqualOpty_3d2.png
    EqualOpty_3d2.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 585
The board Jan designed contains the regulators...thus you have 4 sets of regulators. I have a different idea.

Will also use Mouser's BOM tool for the RN55, RN60 resistors, MOSFETs, WIMA caps etc -- this will, thankfully, get me out of the parts business. Just download the CSV file and send it into Mouser. You'll have to get your JFETs from the DIYAUDIO store.

I can't find the work I did on the noise of 2N5460 vs J74, drat.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.