Help, I am looking for the thread of a turntable DIY project! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Analogue Source

Analogue Source Turntables, Tonearms, Cartridges, Phono Stages, Tuners, Tape Recorders, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th April 2014, 02:13 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Help, I am looking for the thread of a turntable DIY project!

Hello,
I'm looking for a thread a few years ago in which he described the design of a turntable.
I remember that were posted several images, render, that displayed the turntable from different perspectives.
I remember in particular rectangular plinth formed by a sandwich of 5 or 7 layers and the plate of considerable thickness.
I thank in advance all those who help me to find the thread in question.
Thank you very much.

Benedetto
Old 7th June 2014, 07:03 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Recalling my thread in the hope that some forumer, who has not read it, can help in the search.
Another detail of the turntable that I remember, besides those mentioned above, the platter was slightly drowned in the plinth.
Thanks again to all.

Benedetto

Hide this!Advertise here!