Linn "LP-12" (LP12) 40th anniversary this or next year - first test reports wanted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Linn "LP-12" (LP12) 40th anniversary this or next year - first test reports wanted

I am looking for the first released test reports between 1972 and 1980 arround the world (independend of the language - e. g. MJ magazine) from the record player about the URL
Linn LP 12 Sondek Owners Manual, Service Manual, Schematics, Free Download | Vinyl Engine

There are very similar models like
Turntable Forum • View image - Ariston RD11
and
Thorens TD150 Owners Manual, Service Manual, Schematics, Free Download | Vinyl Engine

Thank you for advices.

More URLs:
When is the 40th anniversary of the LP12?

I have found some test reports after the year 1980.
Who know the naming of the magazine from the attached low resolution images (maybe Stereophile?) ?

Here a test from 1995 and 2003:
Linn Sondek LP12 turntable with Lingo power supply Measurements | Stereophile.com
Linn LP Playing System Measurements | Stereophile.com
Such reports I want to have between 1972 and 1980 like this
Museum of vintage Hi Fi turntables and pick up arms. Early vynal turntables and tone arms and cartridges.

Here an advertisement from 1973:
What Makes A Great Turntable? - Act I - Blogs - AudioEnz Forums
and a short review
http://www.audioenz.co.nz/acrobat/issues/2010/2010-11.pdf

Attachments

• Linn LP12 test report I.PDF
    16 KB · Views: 54
  • Linn LP12 test report II.JPG
    Linn LP12 test report II.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 109
  • Linn LP12 test report III.JPG
    Linn LP12 test report III.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.