My Lenco project finished!
After a few weeks hard labour, finally my DIY Lenco project is finished.
It is based on a Lenco B51 and a Lenco L75.
I will post some pcs here, but the full project is discussed on my (non profit) website:
Audio Creative - hifi zelfbouw, versterkers, luidsprekers, hifi & muziek recensies
Very nice. Here's what happened to my Lenco when I needed a chassis for a phono pre....:)
Nice job dr.knibbeling!
I finished my heavy platter Lenco L75 build in December 2011. It is a 120v 60Hz model with five hole metal idler. I upgraded the platter bearing with a larger Mirko stainless steel spindle and housing. I thought I was considered an extremist as I cut the top plate:eek: but I see someone stuck tubes in one.:D The tone arm is an Advanced Analog MG-1 linear tracking/air bearing. Compressor is in basement and hose is run through a push lock bulkhead fitting in wall plate.
Damn ....sweet work guys .......
You realise you are going to Lenco hell, don't you :)
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:00 AM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2016 diyAudio