Want to build a tiny battery powered RIAA - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Analogue Source

Analogue Source Turntables, Tonearms, Cartridges, Phono Stages, Tuners, Tape Recorders, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 18th November 2012, 09:46 AM   #11
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackinnj View Post
You might want to DC couple the input (eliminate the 220uF electrolytic) and place a blocking cap (10uF) on the output -- this will save space and improve the performance at the low end.
But the amp is DC coupled (both input and output)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackinnj View Post
You can make the amplifier a little less noisy by reducing the resistor values by a factor of 6, increasing the capacitor values by 6. -- and if you use 5.8 you'll get the exact values in Jung's "Op Amp Handbook"
Too late. I've already bought most of the caps
Old 6th October 2013, 03:21 AM   #12
diyAudio Member

Default Just in case

Just in case your Phono amp does not work out. I am using a tiny amp from a guy called davidyee. Sound is fantastic and super quite, will run off 9 v - 12 v.
With my battery operated TemaadAudio turntable I am in audio heaven

Hide this!Advertise here!