Deluxe Paradise, who is on board? - Page 3 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Analogue Source

Analogue Source Turntables, Tonearms, Cartridges, Phono Stages, Tuners, Tape Recorders, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd October 2012, 02:19 PM   #21
MiiB is offline MiiB  Denmark
diyAudio Member

This is crap... I gave the design to the DIY... and this particular DIY Paradise project. all has been weighed and discussed in detail... Now you devaluated it... Doing the typical so called High-end thing... if we use something better it must be better...

Don't put it on offer here... Being one of the major contributors I resent it...!! making the design public does not mean it free for anyone to use as they please....
Old 3rd October 2012, 03:02 PM   #22
diyAudio Member

Well then if poetic licence upset you get gogle translate translation as folows
Grazie Joachim ....

la vostra posizione è ragionevole e la sua adozione non mancherà di tenere ciò che è una questione complicata concentrato.

[Un commento generale è che molti thread qui sul fai da te audio vengono avviati da un design sensibile presentata solo per essere sottoposti a così tanti cambiamenti che sono scoordinata - il risultato è che ciò che può avere iniziato come un cavallo giovane thoro'bred finisce come un vecchio cammello! - Non ho intenzione di dare esempi].

Suggerisco che la disciplina proposta si applica con rigore!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sems that you make a prety good effort to show your real colors.

If you do not understand my ranting and rawing basicaly buzzforb could not have put things better

I am sorry that you decided to stop this effort if the reaction is not what you expected you only have yourself to blame
Therefore work out the english translation of the American "have a nice day"
translation in Italian would get me in trubles
Old 3rd October 2012, 03:02 PM   #23
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Mod View Post
maybe ppl are just having slightly better memory than Mighty Moi , biggest Idiot and Dyslexic here

just quit it!! Why are you so hard on yourself calling yourself Dyslexic and Biggest Idiod? You are just a simply, fluffy, furry huge Idiot....with capitol I....that's all!!!

Old 3rd October 2012, 03:08 PM   #24
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bksabath View Post
Well then if poetic licence upset you get gogle translate translation as folows
Grazie Joachim ....

la vostra posizione è ragionevole e la sua adozione non mancherà di tenere ciò che è una questione complicata concentrato.

[Un commento generale è che molti thread qui sul fai da te audio vengono avviati da un design sensibile presentata solo per essere sottoposti a così tanti cambiamenti che sono scoordinata - il risultato è che ciò che può avere iniziato come un cavallo giovane thoro'bred finisce come un vecchio cammello! - Non ho intenzione di dare esempi].

Suggerisco che la disciplina proposta si applica con rigore!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sems that you make a prety good effort to show your real colors.

If you do not understand my ranting and rawing basicaly buzzforb could not have put things better

I am sorry that you decided to stop this effort if the reaction is not what you expected you only have yourself to blame
Therefore work out the english translation of the American "have a nice day"
translation in Italian would get me in trubles

still makes no sense.....change translator or take an italian class ahahah!!

No I haven't stopped my efforts, I am just making it for myself...but surely not publish this work AT ALL after all this huge waiste of time of argument!!!

I am asking people, to please back off me from this thread.
If you guys have energy and time to spend, please invest it in a better way. Contributing to MasterPiece would be a good example.

I am so stunned at how people comment pages, and pages of stupid arguments, but then you open up an interesting technical thread and you barely get any answer.

Just drop this thread.
Thanks.
Old 3rd October 2012, 03:09 PM   #25
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holger Barske View Post
I appreciate your decision.
Thank you Stefano.
absolutely, you are very welcome.
Old 3rd October 2012, 03:14 PM   #26
hm4nine is offline hm4nine  Europe
diyAudio Member

I think now it is time to stop this thread. Some members should respect rules no. 1-4 of this forum.
Old 3rd October 2012, 03:15 PM   #27
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanoo View Post
still makes no sense.....change translator or take an italian class ahahah!!

Thanks.
one more for my ignore binn got 4 now
Old 3rd October 2012, 03:16 PM   #28
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiiB View Post
This is crap... I gave the design to the DIY... and this particular DIY Paradise project. all has been weighed and discussed in detail... Now you devaluated it... Doing the typical so called High-end thing... if we use something better it must be better...

Don't put it on offer here... Being one of the major contributors I resent it...!! making the design public does not mean it free for anyone to use as they please....
Please take things in perspective MiiB. I have already taken the offer down.

I don't know why you would resent it and mostly why you keep shunting down everything has to do with higher quality parts that you have not tried for yourself in the first place.

Myself I have tried different solution, made subjective evaluations and can tell you about it.

If you don't accept it, it really doesn't chance my day and mostly I don't think we should argue about that.
The thread is over, so no reason to get mad.
I have asked Joachim's opinion, now I got yours I think we are all cool now!
Old 3rd October 2012, 03:17 PM   #29
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hm4nine View Post
I think now it is time to stop this thread. Some members should respect rules no. 1-4 of this forum.
thank you very much!
Old 3rd October 2012, 03:43 PM   #30
FdW is offline FdW  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanoo View Post
I am so stunned at how people comment pages, and pages of stupid arguments, but then you open up an interesting technical thread and you barely get any answer.
Stefano,

It has to do with 'leverage' you have it, or you don’t, I think you (and I) don’t (here on this forum). There are other places in the world where I have 'leverage' (lots of it), there are even 'groupies' and fan's, what I have learned (being a software technologist/teacher and speaker at numerous congresses) in the past 40 years, it takes time, patience, knowledge an perseverens to earn the 'leverage'. Until then, have fun.

All others,

Cool down, chill out, yes it was a bit of bad planning but I do think there were no bad intentions. Let’s drop this thread and retry it in a few months, when we have seen the results of the ‘original’ paradise, when there is a good healthy user base, and when there are even more people who have experienced the ‘real’ thing.

Regards,
Frans.

Last edited by FdW; 3rd October 2012 at 03:46 PM.

Hide this!Advertise here!