Deluxe Paradise, who is on board? - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Analogue Source

Analogue Source Turntables, Tonearms, Cartridges, Phono Stages, Tuners, Tape Recorders, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 2nd October 2012, 11:05 PM   #11
diyAudio Member

I am on a busyness trip so i have limited access to the internet.
My impression is a bit like Hesener said : This is becomming a monster.
I could put down my spontanious feelings but i think it is time now that we should have a discussion inside the MPP team with the addition of some early contributors like Holger and Brianco plus consulting with the moderators.
Until that has happened i will concentrate my contribuition on the MPP thread.
Helping the people to make the Pardise R3 like it is designed.
Old 2nd October 2012, 11:52 PM   #12
diyAudio Member

Stefanoo,
Just put it in neutral for a bit, man. People are starting to get sore toes. Develop your circuits and present them, not as better versions,but different. It allcomes across as pretentious, even if not meant that way. This is what i have been trying to get you to see.
Old 3rd October 2012, 12:00 AM   #13
brianco is offline brianco  Ireland
diyAudio Member

Location: Scottish Borders - Kelso; on the famous Tweed River!
Thank you Joachim....

your stance is sensible and its adoption will keep what is a complicated matter focused.

[A general comment is that many threads here on DIY audio are started by a sensible design being presented only to be subjected to so many changes which are uncoordinated - the result is that what may have started as a young thoro'bred horse ends up as an old camel! - I have no intention of giving examples.]

I suggest that the proposed discipline is applied with rigour!!

for those who disobey!
Old 3rd October 2012, 12:30 AM   #14
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianco View Post
Thank you Joachim....

your stance is sensible and its adoption will keep what is a complicated matter focused.

[A general comment is that many threads here on DIY audio are started by a sensible design being presented only to be subjected to so many changes which are uncoordinated - the result is that what may have started as a young thoro'bred horse ends up as an old camel! - I have no intention of giving examples.]

I suggest that the proposed discipline is applied with rigour!!

for those who disobey!
brianco do you use google translator to write in english? I swear I can understand probably 20% of what you try to say.
Why don't you write in Italian man? I will translate it for you it might come through clearer!!!...no pun intended.

Guys just chill it!!! That was my contribute to this forum.
I don't have to do anything for anybody especially if not paid....boards, simulation, tweaking, measurements and so on...especially if this is not appreciated...I was trying to give a push to this community...obviously not appreciated!!
I will build it for my self and for those who are interested in this just drop me an email I will be glad to consider sharing it.
Also, I don't have the boards either....people here who get upset they can start moving their butt instead of waiting for the mom to feed them in the mouth... and build your own board if you want to test something.

This thread turned out to be very disappointing to me so I will just focus on other things.

Thanks Joachim anyway for consider it but let's drop this pubblic project.
Old 3rd October 2012, 08:13 AM   #15
quan is online now quan  Australia
diyAudio Member

Hi Stefano , i totally understand that it is probably taken the wrong way. If i am as cluey as you are i would have no problem with doing my own stuffs and building the best phonostage i can but my knowledge is limited and i do need the guidance along the way to build something basic but good enough to start then of course i would be more than happy enough to join the Gb for the better parts and so on. I have no doubts regard your contribution and enthusiasm and i am sure you are being appreciated. There is no malicious intent on everyone here . It is just that the timing could be better. I would be definitely like to be on Delux version but until i can walk , then can't just run.
Old 3rd October 2012, 08:41 AM   #16
diyAudio Member

La traduzione segue post 13

La tua posizione e` sensibile e l’adozione di questa terra` un argumento complicato in fuoco (prospettiva).

Un my commento in generale e` che molte treads nell diy audio forums sono cominciate con la presentazione di un disegno sensibile sono sogette con molte modificazioni che sono senza coordinazione.

Il risultato e` che cosa comincia come un *cavallo di razza * diventa un camello vechio.

Non o intenzione di fare esempi

You suggerisco che la disciplina proposta sia aplicata rigorosamente!!

Grazie Joachim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please take what follows as constructive comments is not my intention to upset or belittle.
I just can't resist to be sarcastic of trying to be funny at times, this is diy tread and we are all here because is fun. (Yeah I know there are a few that " who can't do teach" but forget about them for now)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Strange that you can not understand Brianco.... anyway now you got it translated so maybe you can understand 50% of it, sorry about spelling, but it should make sense.

I do not need to chill anything your contribution to this forum is IMO welcome.
Of course you don't have to do anything but you are pushing the wrong buttons.

To start with, your design takes about a week to make.
Did you try to get other to listen to it?
Does it really sound better than the Paradise?
How do you know that it sound beter than paradise if you don't have the Paradise?

OK you don't have the boards how can you say your boards are better?
Di you see the Paradise boards?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I resent same of you comments about spoon feeding as I am one of four that posted here I take them personally so what follows is as good as you give.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Be assured that my butt shake pretty well (yeah at past 50 is not like it use to be still it shakes pretty well).
I can also build boards....

Why drag mummy in this? Are you getting upset?

NOW NOW no need to go skulking in the corner.
You may be the miracle worker that produces the best Phono stage ever so please carry on.

IMO picking Deluxe Paradise sound Pretentious "Pretenzioso" especially without a number, 200 or more, of Paradise builds to compare with?

SO Back to drawing board keep working at it build 2 and get others to listen 2
Then a bit of polish and filing and came back.

Maybe as you ignored my comments before I can suggest you call your design Purgatory?

Do you need Italian translation?

We regret the number of speling mistakes missing puntuation and accents altrought we also reserves the right to use spell cek from time to time.

Last edited by Bksabath; 3rd October 2012 at 08:49 AM.
Old 3rd October 2012, 02:00 PM   #17
diyAudio Member

The italian translation is just as bad as the english version if not worse.
If I could understand 20-30% of it before, not it is like 0%!!

Disclaimer: I am NOT forcing anybody to go into this project, nor taking all the 200 set of boards and trash them so I don't see why people would get so mad.
If you are pretty familiar with electronics and thereabouts, once design is completed and all the huge up-front work has been done, it should only take you no more than 2-3 days to design a board based on the work here and 2 days to run the prototype to a level that you can listen to it with confidence and start making subjective evaluation/tweaking.

Said that, I am not going any further, like I said I am going to take the initiative off as it wasn't taken AT ALL the way I would have expected it.
Old 3rd October 2012, 02:04 PM   #18
diyAudio Member

I appreciate your decision.
Thank you Stefano.
Old 3rd October 2012, 02:06 PM   #19
Zen Mod is offline Zen Mod  Serbia
diyAudio Member

maybe ppl are just having slightly better memory than Mighty Moi , biggest Idiot and Dyslexic here

Old 3rd October 2012, 02:09 PM   #20
diyAudio Member

I think you just need to work on the presentation of your ideas. Nt knowing you perssonally, we jav eonly what you write, and it comes across in the wrong way i think. Lighten up, call you design, almost paradise....or masterpiece theatre. Put a funny spin on it. Develope it, an dlet others comment on its quality. If you are confident of its peeformance, then no wworries.

Hide this!Advertise here!