Deluxe Paradise, who is on board?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is crap... I gave the design to the DIY... and this particular DIY Paradise project. all has been weighed and discussed in detail... Now you devaluated it... Doing the typical so called High-end thing... if we use something better it must be better...

Don't put it on offer here... Being one of the major contributors I resent it...!! making the design public does not mean it free for anyone to use as they please....

Well then if poetic licence upset you get gogle translate translation as folows
Grazie Joachim ....

la vostra posizione è ragionevole e la sua adozione non mancherà di tenere ciò che è una questione complicata concentrato.

[Un commento generale è che molti thread qui sul fai da te audio vengono avviati da un design sensibile presentata solo per essere sottoposti a così tanti cambiamenti che sono scoordinata - il risultato è che ciò che può avere iniziato come un cavallo giovane thoro'bred finisce come un vecchio cammello! - Non ho intenzione di dare esempi].

Suggerisco che la disciplina proposta si applica con rigore!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sems that you make a prety good effort to show your real colors.

If you do not understand my ranting and rawing basicaly buzzforb could not have put things better

I am sorry that you decided to stop this effort if the reaction is not what you expected you only have yourself to blame
Therefore work out the english translation of the American "have a nice day"
translation in Italian would get me in trubles:D

Well then if poetic licence upset you get gogle translate translation as folows
Grazie Joachim ....

la vostra posizione è ragionevole e la sua adozione non mancherà di tenere ciò che è una questione complicata concentrato.

[Un commento generale è che molti thread qui sul fai da te audio vengono avviati da un design sensibile presentata solo per essere sottoposti a così tanti cambiamenti che sono scoordinata - il risultato è che ciò che può avere iniziato come un cavallo giovane thoro'bred finisce come un vecchio cammello! - Non ho intenzione di dare esempi].

Suggerisco che la disciplina proposta si applica con rigore!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sems that you make a prety good effort to show your real colors.

If you do not understand my ranting and rawing basicaly buzzforb could not have put things better

I am sorry that you decided to stop this effort if the reaction is not what you expected you only have yourself to blame
Therefore work out the english translation of the American "have a nice day"
translation in Italian would get me in trubles:D

still makes no sense.....change translator or take an italian class ahahah!!

No I haven't stopped my efforts, I am just making it for myself...but surely not publish this work AT ALL after all this huge waiste of time of argument!!!

I am asking people, to please back off me from this thread.
If you guys have energy and time to spend, please invest it in a better way. Contributing to MasterPiece would be a good example.

I am so stunned at how people comment pages, and pages of stupid arguments, but then you open up an interesting technical thread and you barely get any answer.

Just drop this thread.
Thanks.

This is crap... I gave the design to the DIY... and this particular DIY Paradise project. all has been weighed and discussed in detail... Now you devaluated it... Doing the typical so called High-end thing... if we use something better it must be better...

Don't put it on offer here... Being one of the major contributors I resent it...!! making the design public does not mean it free for anyone to use as they please....

Please take things in perspective MiiB. I have already taken the offer down.

I don't know why you would resent it and mostly why you keep shunting down everything has to do with higher quality parts that you have not tried for yourself in the first place.

Myself I have tried different solution, made subjective evaluations and can tell you about it.

If you don't accept it, it really doesn't chance my day and mostly I don't think we should argue about that.
The thread is over, so no reason to get mad.
I have asked Joachim's opinion, now I got yours I think we are all cool now!

I am so stunned at how people comment pages, and pages of stupid arguments, but then you open up an interesting technical thread and you barely get any answer.

Stefano,

It has to do with 'leverage' you have it, or you don’t, I think you (and I) don’t (here on this forum). There are other places in the world where I have 'leverage' (lots of it), there are even 'groupies' and fan's, what I have learned (being a software technologist/teacher and speaker at numerous congresses) in the past 40 years, it takes time, patience, knowledge an perseverens to earn the 'leverage'. Until then, have fun.

All others,

Cool down, chill out, yes it was a bit of bad planning but I do think there were no bad intentions. Let’s drop this thread and retry it in a few months, when we have seen the results of the ‘original’ paradise, when there is a good healthy user base, and when there are even more people who have experienced the ‘real’ thing.

Regards,
Frans.

Last edited:
Stefano,

All others,

Cool down, chill out, yes it was a bit of bad planning but I do think there were no bad intentions.
Regards,
Frans.

Right about droppin it....
sorry for this wery last post, one may wish to cek the link out.
Pity Diy audio turn baad for my part of it sorry to you all.

Originally Posted by lowpoke
Pics? Price? ... Anything?

Hi,

I post it mostly just as "joke" since the price of this phono is beyon most of the DIYERS here.
I men...if you are looking for a top end phono stage, you would probably look in the right spot, and it would definitely cost you much less then what you would pay for an equivalent machine, but still, it would cost you good money.

If you need more info you can send me a PV and I will be happy to answer to all your questions.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/153405-my-latest-phonostage.html

Let’s drop this thread and retry it in a few months, when we have seen the results of the ‘original’ paradise, when there is a good healthy user base, and when there are even more people who have experienced the ‘real’ thing.
That's all I intended right from the beginning of this "thing". And it's about time that someone calls the mods for locking this up.

Stefano, you are asking people to make a decision based on your experiences, not theirs. I think if you ask the question again in 1 month people with experience of the Paradise will be able to give you an answer. If I like the Paradise I will be interested, but I cannot commit until I build my Paradise. Asking now before the GB is done just pisses people off who have invested their time and effort in making this happen.

It would be both sensible and polite to hold back for a while. ;-)

Right about droppin it....
sorry for this wery last post, one may wish to cek the link out.
Pity Diy audio turn baad for my part of it sorry to you all.

Originally Posted by lowpoke
Pics? Price? ... Anything?

Hi,

I post it mostly just as "joke" since the price of this phono is beyon most of the DIYERS here.
I men...if you are looking for a top end phono stage, you would probably look in the right spot, and it would definitely cost you much less then what you would pay for an equivalent machine, but still, it would cost you good money.

If you need more info you can send me a PV and I will be happy to answer to all your questions.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/153405-my-latest-phonostage.html

what is this all about?
Do you mind explaining the thing you posted?

Stefano, you are asking people to make a decision based on your experiences, not theirs. I think if you ask the question again in 1 month people with experience of the Paradise will be able to give you an answer. If I like the Paradise I will be interested, but I cannot commit until I build my Paradise. Asking now before the GB is done just pisses people off who have invested their time and effort in making this happen.

It would be both sensible and polite to hold back for a while. ;-)

yep agree with you!
The only thing is that if someone is going to develop an upgraded version of the Paradise, that ain't going to be me ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.