Masterpiece - Page 19 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Analogue Source

Analogue Source Turntables, Tonearms, Cartridges, Phono Stages, Tuners, Tape Recorders, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 8th October 2012, 05:52 PM   #181
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanoo View Post
... to create something more advanced...
You really should think of taking some kind of diplomacy lessons somewhere.
Old 8th October 2012, 10:49 PM   #182
diyAudio Member

Advanced is sometimes just in the mind...

...However sometimes the mind isn't.

" Don't despair...Repair ! "

Quote:- My Dad ( R.I.P.)

Si.
Old 8th October 2012, 11:00 PM   #183
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holger Barske View Post
You really should think of taking some kind of diplomacy lessons somewhere.
Do we know each other? I am trying to remember, but I don't think so.

Beside don't see what's the problem with my statement.
Anyhow...I would rather have no arguments on this thread and your answer is kind of provoking, so please just let it go.

If you want to comment on here, please something that has to do with the thread!!

Thanks.
Old 8th October 2012, 11:01 PM   #184
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiiB View Post
No. this remained just a study, I drifted into CFB for power amps. Now looking at this again, I see fantastic options for forming a CFB structures around it making it into something spectacular. But that is another story.

Now the balanced input, novel folding and JG's special Jfets is on the table, something good in terms of a Riaa should be possible. Wonder if one could find a model of that Jfet, sure somebody somewhere must have made one...
you idea sounds very, very exciting to me.
Thanks for your precious inputs.
I will be looking for a model online, if you find it in the meantime, please let me know.
Old 8th October 2012, 11:45 PM   #185
diyAudio Member

Holger is well known and part of this society by default.
It is your choice to know him better or not.
First we have to identify the part in question. Here is a selection guide :http://www.eurica.ru/sound/InterFET_...n_Databook.pdf
First you have to learn that ultra low noise comes with a measure of rather high input capacitance. Stefanoo, i can not help but you have to study the unavoidable before you claim superiority.
Old 9th October 2012, 12:53 AM   #186
diyAudio Member

Joachim,

I am glad to get to know everybody, but I don't understand why people here are all so bitter!!
I mean I don't think that my statment "let's work together for something more advanced" needed such a hursh comment overall.

The link you posted is a databook of 159 pages

Also, don't get your last stament:

"Stefanoo, i can not help but you have to study the unavoidable before you claim superiority."

Would you mind explaining I am probably mis-understanding!

P.S. my name is Stefano (not Stefanoo as you can see at the bottom of my signature)
Old 9th October 2012, 01:50 AM   #187
diyAudio Member

Stefano,
Just keep on going forward. You will get help from those that can help and are willing to give of their knowledge. Some may just have much pride wrapped up in what they have created before you and would not want to think they are being upstaged. You do seem to have a very advanced understanding of what you are trying to accomplish. I would love to help but my knowledge is useless in this endeavor. Best of luck to you, and sometimes you will learn more by your trials and errors than getting it right the first time you try. Failure often leads to success as long as you continue to learn and move forward. Best luck,
Steven
Old 9th October 2012, 02:16 AM   #188
diyAudio Member

Stefano without double o.
How can i explain ? Maybe i am a bad teacher.
Until you do not have a working circuit and you do not put that in public so that at least a numeral part of the community has a chance to setup that circuit in their own system you will be alone. "We" simply do not trust quotations like " that and that capacitor is so superior that a it is a joke that so few use it ". I could challenge you big time but that does not make sense to me. I am at this moment not 100% convinced that you understand the quality difference between topology and use of exotic components. my impression is that you are stuck in prejudice and i say that because i actually think that you bring in an interesting twist into the proceedings. If you want my contribution you have to accept my criticism.
Old 9th October 2012, 02:20 AM   #189
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindhornman View Post
Stefano,
Just keep on going forward. You will get help from those that can help and are willing to give of their knowledge. Some may just have much pride wrapped up in what they have created before you and would not want to think they are being upstaged. You do seem to have a very advanced understanding of what you are trying to accomplish. I would love to help but my knowledge is useless in this endeavor. Best of luck to you, and sometimes you will learn more by your trials and errors than getting it right the first time you try. Failure often leads to success as long as you continue to learn and move forward. Best luck,
Steven
Thank you Steven.

I really appreciate it and very encouraging!!
Old 9th October 2012, 02:29 AM   #190
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim Gerhard View Post
Stefano without double o.
How can i explain ? Maybe i am a bad teacher.
Until you do not have a working circuit and you do not put that in public so that at least a numeral part of the community has a chance to setup that circuit in their own system you will be alone. "We" simply do not trust quotations like " that and that capacitor is so superior that a it is a joke that so few use it ". I could challenge you big time but that does not make sense to me. I am at this moment not 100% convinced that you understand the quality difference between topology and use of exotic components. my impression is that you are stuck in prejudice and i say that because i actually think that you bring in an interesting twist into the proceedings. If you want my contribution you have to accept my criticism.
Joachim,

I accept contructive criticism.
Yes you can challange me anytime, I don't question that.

Regardin the part of exotic parts and working circuit, maybe you are not fully aware of, but I had the paradise working for over a week or so and I made mods to it.
I tried many different quality parts on strategic places and I speak in this matter with knowledge by saying that there are parts that make significant different to final sound the ELCAP being one of them
If you don't want to hear it, that is fine, I won't mention it to you again.

Also, I had the concept prototype up and running too and got stuck on some dead end that you all know and that is why now I am restarting over because the circuit I had thought doens't work the way I wanted to at lest not for a phono equalizer.
So as you can see I am looking for interaction here with who is interested in this project and I hope you are one of them because you are one of the most regarder members along with few others that I would really love to have on the thread.
IT is not just me making concept desing making prototype, tweak it and then give it all away.
The point for a public page like this is to have all of us working on it, that's all.
For instance MiiB came out with a nice concept design...and I Will be working on it and share results, possible arrangement and so on.

Anyway...I am at home with fever now, so probably my words don't make much sense, so I will quit it here...and I hope I Was able to communicate what my thoughts were.

Hide this!Advertise here!