Paradise Builders

No I will not!

But, I can post this :)

These are the most important/relevant messages regarding PSU and Pre-Reg.
  1. Mpp #4375 PSU-pre-regulator.
  2. Mpp #4610 V2 Schemas UPS and Amp.
  3. Mpp #6506 CCS fine-tuning.
  4. Mpp #6462 PSU with my notes.
  5. Mpp #6809 Do not try to feed the CVS of the CCS of the shunt with a regulated power supply.
  6. Mpp #7127 More about transformer selection.
  7. Mpp #7635 Single and dual transformer wiring (also corrected drawing) (See also #7733).
  8. Mpp #7733 Grounding (PSU, RIAA and Player).
  9. Mpp #7810 35V PSU for the CroMagnon.
  10. Mpp #7830 The PSU explained.
  11. Mpp #8386 My resistor recommendation’s.
  12. My Paradise #56 PSU Noise.
  13. Masterpiece #951 That's not a PSRR test (it's a CIR test) :)
  14. PradiseBuilders #13 Schema's and assembly guide.
  15. PradiseBuilders #155 Vdc input voltage minimum simulated.
  16. PradiseBuilders #970 PSU oscillates; posible solutions?
  17. PradiseBuilders #983 Compensating the PSU for oscillations.
  18. PradiseBuilders #1173 Fixing oscillations (up to #1182).
  19. PradiseBuilders #1322 Fuse :).
  20. PradiseBuilders #1387 Updated Paradise R3 assembly guide (Also German).
  21. PradiseBuilders #1403 Capacitors bad vs good.
  22. PradiseBuilders #1593 PSU Power Transistor selection.
  23. PradiseBuilders #1644 PSU Output Impedance.
  24. PradiseBuilders #1680 PSU Power Supply Suppression Ratio(PSSR).
  25. PradiseBuilders #1772 NJF selection for the PSU.
  26. PradiseBuilders #1887 Empirical NJF Rgs determination.
  27. PradiseBuilders #2127 More about the PSU fets (J113's etc).
Have a look at these and their following messages.

Joined 2006
Paid Member

This is a very important collection of links.... maybe you could add a link to this post to the first post in this thread so everybody could find it easily.

Regards

Ricardo

This is a very important collection of links.... maybe you could add a link to this post to the first post in this thread so everybody could find it easily.

Regards

Ricardo

Sorry Ricardo, these are not 'my' threads. Only the thread 'owner' can amend the first post (and the site admin(s) and moderator(s) :)).

P.s. Edit: And the NSA :)
P.p.s. Edit: And the ATL guys :)

What kind of loading-selector switch are you guys using and would recommend...?
I have been looking at ELMA 1-Deck, 2 poles, 6 positions, which looks nice - But i would perfer to have a 2-deck, 1 poles, 12 position - but cannot find anything else than cheap hong kong ones on ebay. Is it possible to find what i'm looking for in better quality?

DACT are really expensive, and uses elma parts for many of their switches - which is why i looked at ELMA.
DIP would work - but it sounds better not to have parallel, plus i already have my case-front-panel drilled for a rotary at the front - so too late for that now.

Anything between 8 - 12 position would work - i just want to squeeze in a few more loading values.

By the way - i found that Goldpoint does have switches custom made, so i could have the switch i wanted - unfortunately they wanted $117 + $40 shipping, and then vat+customs, so it would end above $200 which is way to much for me. so i'll probably just use the elma switch for $60 instead, until a cheaper alternative turns out.

Joined 2005
Paid Member
DACT are really expensive, and uses elma parts for many of their switches - which is why i looked at ELMA.
DIP would work - but it sounds better not to have parallel, plus i already have my case-front-panel drilled for a rotary at the front - so too late for that now.

Anything between 8 - 12 position would work - i just want to squeeze in a few more loading values.

In my new build (using tubes - don'T tell joachim :D) I am using C&K driving relais (takamisawa), works well