Paradise Builders

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hesener thanks for being so specific, hum cured. :D

No want for micro details here, I have never heard so much resolution with analog before. I had a pair of Riken in the input that didnt work well at all but switching to a quiet PRP metal film solved that. Diana never sounded SOO good. I am very pleased outcome, thank you!

Paradise Phono pre
Sony PS-X70 Yamaha MC-1
Hottrodded DCB1
ClassD Audio SDS254
Wayne Parham Pi4 Speakers
-
Nice tt!
Sony PS-X70 on thevintageknob.org

Arne K

paradise2003_zps5104280a.jpg

All those green lights, from now on it will be Christmas every day, happy Christmas Nick77 it looks good :santa2:

Nick, are the pi cabs with pro drivers extending enough in the bass when on the floor hard against the front wall?

I have the upgraded JBL 2226 driver and yes when sitting on the floor the bass is quite adequate. But they sound there best when up off the ground 15" or so. I only have them sitting on a false base about 4" and they sound great and run them with out a sub 90% of the time.
Recent build pic.
pi4003-4.jpg

Hi Riccardo I have posted a while ago my LT1028 balanced
Maybe Joachim remembers?
Using complete INA limit resistor value choice? 3 K and 6 K for 163 while discrete 3 LT1028 alowd for much lower values.
Worth looking at FDW balanced ?(yes I know I need to get back to it SORRY is not forgotten)

Long time ago here a couple of preliminary drawing (I am sure you can do better than me)

One is Split passive and did run for couple of years:D try ed AD797 but was a bit to metallic
second was going to be, till I got infected by MPP and decided to try and learn sumthink about transistors, tanks so much, to late now to realize that Public forum is not right place.

LT1028 is BJT low noise voltage wise Current wise noise is sort of forget to mention it so data sheet looks better .

But said before Frans got better...

Cant promise much all old file are in secret puter never connected to intra web at present in the loft untouched for quite a while

Attachments

• Riccardo RIIA1.doc
    33 KB · Views: 63
  • RIAA old SCH 001.jpg
    RIAA old SCH 001.jpg
    963.1 KB · Views: 335