Marantz EQ-20

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings!
For some time I started collecting bug of vintage equipment (perhaps too much said) Marantz.
I have two different systems in the collection of catalog 1982, respectively
Marantz SD 420 (deck) + PM 420 (amplifier) ​​+ ST-320 (tuner) and
Marantz PM 550DC (amplifier) ​​+ ST-520 (tuner)

IMG_0136.jpg

I recently purchased the penultimate piece of the system, Marantz EQ-20 Equalizer, stereo, 10 channel frequencies.
The rear panel has the following RCA (left / right)
LINE IN
LINE OUT
TAPE IN
REC OUT

Deck has these jacks
Line OUTPUT
LINE INPUT

Amplifier

TAPE 1 MONITOR
IN
OUT

TAPE 2 MONITOR
IN
OUT

Inputs for turntable x 2, 1 one for tuner, one for auxiliary
I kindly ask you to indicate me how interconnected the EQ into the system

Thank you

Up
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Page 1 of 1
[2 posts]

Board index » Audio » Audio