Yaqin MS-12B output

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Can anyone tell me if the RIAA stage has enough drive to go straight to a line input on my Prometheus TVC? I don't need the CD input, and don't want the relay and all the connectors in circuit if possible. The emitter follower transistor is for reduced output impedance, I believe, so could I omit the 12AU7 section? There are two 1uf caps (one with the RIAA circuit, and one to block DC between the sections of the circuit, yes?) A good polyprop. in the first case (size), and PIO + teflon next is what I am planning; I have them, so I would like to try them. There is room for those if I remove the CD input /pre. out board. Also valve and resistor rolling. I will only be using the one output, and the other rear sockets will then be free for the phono input, and the front sockets for cartridge loading.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.