Linn Axis

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi my linn axis just stopped working today and it was working yesterday bought it of ebay for A £100 its in practically new condition not been used for two years i read to clean belt with polish which i did then put talc on but put too much on it dont think that would stop it working though the lights on the speed button arent lighting up theres a plinth on ebay for 27 pounds with the inside parts of the plinth should i buy incase its the capacitors.but if its not expensive to be done at a Linn dealer i would take it there but i dont want to mess with the parts though.thank you.

hi nak
sounds like you have a power supply problem, there are a number of things that commonly fail on the pcb, i am reluctant to give you any pointers as to possible causes due to the board being live at mains potential. i do not know your competence level with these things. and it is a matter of safety.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.