RIAA Equalization Standard...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Looks like the old National Semiconductors Linear Applications Handbook from the early 1980s. I used to have a copy of this, along with hundreds of other publications, might be a bit hard to find these days.

https://archive.org/download/Nation...ductorLinearApplicationsHandbook1994_text.pdf

This version is searchable. Unfortunately this is a later one, see AN-346 (p.822) for an interesting RIAA phono stage with LM833. There may be other things of interest. The article you seek I think is in the earlier one which I have not located so far.

I will look and see if I can find the earlier one.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member

Attachments

• Audio_Radio Handbook.PNG
    Audio_Radio Handbook.PNG
    110.3 KB · Views: 226
Hi,

This is the one. The BBC Sound Recording Archive became part of the British Library a while back. I did post the link in post 26, to the main page, the download link is a wee bit hard to find on that page.

Does anybody really believe that the BBC would hand over their sound archive, the very core of their existence, to the British Library? This is only one of the hundreds of mistakes that Thorsten made in this elongated thread, where he performs a total obfuscation of the subject.
It was, by the way, the collection of the Institute for Recorded Sound, which could no longer support itself, which was transferred to the BL ; and it still hasn't been properly catalogued.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.