TANDBERG 3001 FM Tuner Memory Battery

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Farnell or RS. RS doesn't list it properly - says 1.2V but then the data page says 2.4V and shows a doubled up one, have to contact them direct to sort that out. Also almost double the cost too so muct be a listing error - Farnell is £1.86 for singles.

Anyway, they are NiMH .. My good 3001 has a replacement that measures a 1.3V so is a 1.2V running at a well charged voltage.

Varta 1.2V 150mAh as far as I know - just about to buy one with my Farnell Order

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Their prices:

10 - 99 £1.81
100 - 499 £1.76
500+ £1.72

Of course, if you're wanting to sell them on, hoping people can't buy them cheaper (they've never heard of Farnell), you might want to become a trade member ..

Or just trade on people's lack of effort and package a replacement kit available at a mark-up but all in one place.. One good trick I've seen is people selling tiny bubble levels. On Ebay you can pick them up for £0.99 each... but, put them in the hifi section, photographed on top of a headshell and marketed as for use with turntable set-up and suddenly they sell for £5 - £8... buyers are odd creatures but kudos to the sellers marketing them well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.