Walkman As an amplifer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys
i dont know if this thread i am posting belongs here, so mods please do the needful.

In a few days, i'd be getting my Philips walkman (with bass boost and recording, brought when i was a kid), i want to know, is there anyway to turn it into an amplifier? I am going to use line out from my Sansa Fuze V2 with this. And i dont want to use cassette adapters because i want to get the best quality sound (this one sounded quite good back then). So i am ready to open it up, can totally solder, desolder anything required.just need some input on where the output from my fuze go into the Walkman.

Thanks.

thankx for the quick reply wakibaki
but i realised i did not frame my question correctly,
explaining again,
i) i am going to use the walkman's internal amp with the fuze's line out
ii) the amp doesnt need to be more powerful than the internal amp of my PMP, as my headphones are 32Ohms only.

so i just need to figure out a way to input my Sansa Fuze's audio signal into the Walkman's internal amp. nothing else...

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.