Weekly Vinyl Giveaway

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Had a couple bad pressings of an LP, but EXCELLENT customer service from Soundstage Direct to rectify Sony/RCA's problem. I'm going to partner with them on my blog to do a weekly vinyl record giveaway.

I don't have a lot of followers or readers on my blog, and I just geek out on my blog archiving HiFi oddities, interesting videos or links, and digital audio experiments (which I hope to do a lot more of - including component shootouts with local HiFi club). It would be easier if people entered on the blog with a comment but I won't make that mandatory - it would just help to organize the weekly drawing (and I work full time with two kids and a working audio-nut friendly wife). You don't have to subscribe to the blog but hey that would be cool too!

So first up is a 45, just to get things rolling. It's a promo 45RPM release for Ray Lamontagne's new album God Willin' & the Creek Don't Rise. These are two tracks from this excellent album issued by RCA Sony in 2010. I can give it a cleaning on the Nitty Gritty for you, but it will be unplayed. I have however heard these songs from the LP release.

Soundstage Direct mentioned the possibility of doing Steve Vai's new album next - don't get your hopes up, but I'm hopeful we'll even get some pretty sweet holiday karma working too. I can toss in some vacuum tubes from time to time as well. They are a top notch group of folks and just blew me away with their service, and this idea!

LP Giveaway

RULES:
Must be in the States.
Just post in the comments "I'm in, and I'm listening to ......"

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.