cartridge for RB251?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The 103 doesn't work in any af the Rega arms, not even with an added weight. I have a modded RB300 and it won't stay in the groove even with 10 Grammes added

May I suggest you investigate the arm or setup? While it is true that a 103 in a Rega arm does not sound ideal, when it comes to tracking there is nothing wrong. I have mounted several DL-103s in Rega (and Technics) arms, and in all cases did I get secure tracking at 2.5g under all circumstances, including the HFN test LP fourth (torture) band.

Hi Werner,
My Rb300 was set up correctly and well modified, it is a good arm but not suited to the DL103. I may have slightly overstated how crap it is with the 103.
I have tried the 103 in my Moerch with a 12" blue armwand (magical) It also works brilliantly in my beaten up ancient atp12t, leaves the Rega for dead.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.