Sherwood S3000 III SM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I am looking for a SM or schematic for my Sherwood S-3000 III Mono FM tuner.
It's SN is 3229314. It has a SS rectifier, 12AT7, 6BS6, 6CB6A, 3-6AU6'S, 6AU8 & 6BN8 Tube complement.

I have emailed several manual sites including vintagemanuals, other groups to no avail.

If you have one, I am willing to pay or if you know of someone who might have it please let me know.

Thanx - Bob V

Google is your fiend (sometimes) & not your friend.

As noted, I have looked on line & this is not my version. Sherwood made many “running” changes to their models. And what Sherwood failed to state on their SM's is the range of SN's that the manual covers. Stating: "312,000 & up", was & is not sufficient.

The google one you sent, is an older SN & not close to what I have. That is why I was intentionally specific on the tube complement & that it had a solid state (SS) rectifier.

Thanx for the thought….

Hi Sandy,
Thanx for the continued diligence!! I will email the IPAY guy to find out what SN is referenced in the document. I currently have about 9 different (S-2000 - 8000) Sherwoods on my hard drive & they are all different.

It looks like the S-3000 IV is closest, but it has the MPX decoder in it & a conflicting alignment procedure.

For how good these Sherwoods are, I am almost beginning to wonder if it is by mistake rather than design given the state of record keeping.
BV

Sherwood model 3000II

Hello,
I am looking for a SM or schematic for my Sherwood S-3000 III Mono FM tuner.
It's SN is 3229314. It has a SS rectifier, 12AT7, 6BS6, 6CB6A, 3-6AU6'S, 6AU8 & 6BN8 Tube complement.

I have emailed several manual sites including vintagemanuals, other groups to no avail.

If you have one, I am willing to pay or if you know of someone who might have it please let me know.

Thanx - Bob V

I have photos of manual. Sereial number of my unit is 3117879 picked this unit up 2 weeks ago.If interested let me know Ivan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.