Where to buy Primotec 990412016141

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all

I have spent hours online and have come to the conclusion this motor will be best for my TT project.

Primotec 9904 120 16141

From Allied Motion i have the following details.

1 off € 75, (but we do have a minimum order value of €250,-)
5 off €50,-/unit
100off €30,-/unit

I have contacted a few distributers and will pass on any further info.

If anyone nows a good dealer let me know. Maybe a small bulk buy?

I have the technical sheet for the motor but the file is too big to upload, can anyone help.

Regards

Gregg

Last edited:
The motor which you have specified is the identical part number found on the motor in my Platine Verdier motor controller. You might send an email to Mr. Verdier and ask if you could purchase a replacement motor from him. I have purchased parts for my table from him in the past and his prices for parts are quite reasonable.

here is the page on his website to send an email:

http://jcverdiervalvevinyl.online.fr/formail.html

hello, I can intervene, because I faced the same problem you for an engine VERDIER platinum, the reference of this engine is not the general catalog of PREMOTEC, it is a special series Verdier made for a power of 7 watts, it is available only in Verdier, I was fortunate in finding a used one on the net
I contacted HOLLAND PREMOTEC to buy this type of engine, not to unity! and commercial service is very bad, the only supplier: Verdier, but beware the price! I experimented with a 3 watt it works like this, one can with less torque at startup if you have a plate less than 6 kg ...
Sorry for my english !(google translator:()

Attachments

• DSC00581.JPG
    DSC00581.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 236
  • DSC00582.JPG
    DSC00582.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 224
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.