75 - 300 Ohm Push-On Quick Connect Matching Transf. Balun for FM-Stereo Tuners wanted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I want this coax antenna plug (like first attachement) with integrated balun to connect a commonly FM indoor antenna with balanced output (like the second attachement) for UKW FM stereo tuners uses only 60/75 ohm koax antenna male connector.
Who knows suppliers and who can identify the brand logo at the white connector cabinet at first attachement?

By the third attachement the coax connector is internal connected without balun transformer - this I don't like

Attachments

• 240-300 to 60 ohm koax.jpg
    240-300 to 60 ohm koax.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 179
  • 300 ohms indoor FM antenna.jpg
    300 ohms indoor FM antenna.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 188
  • 300 Ohm 60 Ohm not match.jpg
    300 Ohm 60 Ohm not match.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 177
Looks like an RCA male...I know around here, 300-ohm twinlead to 75-ohm F connector adapters can be found everywhere, from big-box stores to places like Radio Shack. If you find one of those, you can get an RCA-to-F adapter and be in business.
Yes, but this I don't want

Attachments

• 300-75 Ohm Adapters incl.F-Connectors.jpg
    300-75 Ohm Adapters incl.F-Connectors.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 174
Maybe silly - but have you checked the radio shops? Preferrably a smaller independent one - if they still exists in your area.....
These used to be common , at least a couple of years ago. They also used to come standard with smaller TVs with telescopic antennas....

Exact this is the device what I mean (first attachement from post #1) - thank you very much for this supplier-URL.
Because I need a larger amount, I would like to know the manufacturer.

Perhaps one recognizes the company logo, that is (hardly) to see on the surface of the white connector enclosure. I read "ESI" or "EST", but I don't find the right brand about this.

Last edited:
Hi, any idea where I can buy the balun as shown in the original photo, in the US ?

The Maplin part looks right, but its website doesn't have a shipping address option for the US

I recently bought an RCA RTD615i DVD + FM radio combo, and want to use a better FM antenna with it. It came with basically a piece of wire with a little female stub that you could push into the male connector on the back.

Thanks, JS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.