Dead bug RIAA Pre

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nice job. I've also been eyeing this circuit, but haven't gotten around to ordering the parts yet. Have you gotten a chance to listen? I cant tell from the pic, did you build the full dc coupled circuit? I was thinking of omitting the low pass on the output

No, I didn't put in the servo -- yet -- and it is DC coupled. The AD745 is a shown on Walt's schematic is a BiFET opamp and the LM4562 isn't so some belts and suspenders will probably be needed. I will probably have to get the Dremel out and put the servo on the bottom!

Dead-bug on copper is great because you have the ground plane, you have a heat sink and the P2P means that there aren't little gremlins running around on the fiberglas. The easiest way to nail down the opamps is with the ceramic bypass caps on pins 4 and 7.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.