MPP

Concerning the noise from the CCS i thought that the noise will be divided by the gain the CCS brings. So it can be higher noise then the input stage. Also the output node is high impedance so i think the current noise matters more then the voltage noise. This is only a tendency and i hope i am right. I did not come up with a formula so far but it may be already somewhere in the books.

Dear friends :
I had an unpleasant experience today. Many people are calling me that got an e-mail that i am in Manila, have being robbed and need money. This is not a joke, it´s true.
Please ignore this mail. Someone has cracked my account and sends out spam.
I have taken counter measures and i hope that is sufficient.

Very strange...

Dear Mathias xxxxxxx - xxxxxxxx.de

Thank you for bidding on the
0.51uF 400V PIO Capacitors MBGP2. Lot of 12

Me and my wife were on a bicycle trip to South East Asia in July and August
when we got robbed by a gunned gang in Eastern Sri Lanka about a week into
our trip. The robbery left us without part of our funds and the ability to communicate with the supporting ebay assistants back in Lithuania who were supposed to handle the orders while we were away.

Large number of orders accumulated upon our return in mid August. It also generated quite a bit of negative feedback from the buyers and it ruined our Top Seller reputation hardly earned through a 12 year eBay business experience. As we finally back home safely I'll try to do everyting to return a good feedback record on eBay.
Your order has been processed between August 17 and August 22. You should receive it shortly. Sorry about being unable to communicate in a timely manner, there is still enormous amount of email backlog to sort out, I am working hard and lacking time that's why I try to automate replies whenever possible to speed up things a little.
The order has been shipped to the following address:

Everything was delivered as announced, but late.

CM gain cell

Here is the circuit.

Attachments

• Cro Magnon Input Gain Cell 2.0.jpg
    Cro Magnon Input Gain Cell 2.0.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 228