Matt Color (only add to Green or Black): None
Silkscreen Legend: 2 sides
Silkscreen Legend Color: White
Gold Fingers: No
Gold Fingers Chamfer: None
Slots in Board: No Slot in Board
Testing: Yes
Unit price € 14.21

Stefano, when you can afford it, why not ?
What is also VERY important is the cartridge, arm and turntable. Here is where most amateurs are lacking. A combination of DEBON DL103 plus bulk foils and Teflons makes no sense to me. I know, the DENON is a holy cow but for me it does not cut the mustard.

I agree with you and that is why I have a $10K+ analogue front end combo (excluding interconnect cable from table to phono IN)

But I think that even who had demon and rega3 can still benefit but most of all can have a reference phono ti base their future upgrades!
Even using Teflon caps and Texas resistor and Teflon bulk and battery and a 4 layer board, price wouldn't go over $400-500..which is still pretty reasonable IMHO.

@ a reasonable price, so far. :D

The price, as shown, is a bit optimistic. The ordered quantity was 10 boards (picture somewhere in this forum) that is about 150 Euro, and in addition there was tooling about 150 Euro. All in all not too bad, about 30 Euro each board, I am not going to make them myself for that price, and surely I could not create that quality (as they did deliver). You must also consider that this is a large board. And next time I do not need to pay the tooling.

Stefano, when you can afford it, why not ?
What is also VERY important is the cartridge, arm and turntable. Here is where most amateurs are lacking. A combination of DEBON DL103 plus bulk foils and Teflons makes no sense to me. I know, the DENON is a holy cow but for me it does not cut the mustard.

I do totaly agree (as you know :)) TOTALY! (but how do you cut mustard :)) (and who is Henry :))

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Whoever wants a more precise RIAA here are my simulated values.
Precision is within 0.01dB (I will have to double check once I have the unit).

I happen to have two Teflon Custom values sample I got a long time ago with these exact values by Audience Aura-T :drink:

I have experimented with this values on another project and the difference with a normal Film cap is really drammatic.

I am wondering if anybody would be interested to order custom values of Cu-TFT by V-Cap.
They are so far the finest Teflon caps ever made.

Unfortunately for custom values we probably need 10-15 people because of the minimum quantity.
Obviously they are more expensive than a regular Film cap, but since this design is so good I feel it deserves the best parts.

I would like to get the feeling and see how many people would be interested in this.

I believe in quality caps in this place but I prefer tin foil polystyrenes to teflons... Anyway, thank you very much for the finetuning.. would you post the files so I can play with the simulator ?

Regards
Ricardo

Stefanoo
I would be interested in getting the V-Caps. Have installed them in a DAC and as a speaker bypass cap. The improvement, after break-in, was amazing.

Yeah I know, I tried them with comparison to the Aura Teflon another very fine Teflon capacitor and the difference was embaressing.
Just more music, more of 3D image, more of everything!

Ok we are in two.
I see that over 50 people are getting the kit, all we would need is that other 5-6 people would take part to it.

Do you have an idea to spread the word out?

I mean Joachim, Miib, Hensen all of you that took active part to this design...don't you want to join us and make this design something really wonderful?
If we join together it might be like $150 each for both channel I mean I still think it is reasonable if this design is as good as we all think it is.

I believe in quality caps in this place but I prefer tin foil polystyrenes to teflons... Anyway, thank you very much for the finetuning.. would you post the files so I can play with the simulator ?

Regards
Ricardo

Ricardo,

I guarantee you that the V-Caps CuTFT are the ultimate in terms of sound quality!
Nothing can beat them in terms of precision, transparancy, 3D, musicality.

You should join us, you would be surprised with it.

Anyway....of course...I will post the final simulation for yours/ everybody's enjoyiment.

Attachments

• Paradise Rev3.asc
    13.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Library.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 60
Joined 2005
Paid Member
Wonderful Joachim.

Yes, you are right, I probably mentioned it, I am going to build it as is, measure it, double check the precision with the simulated RIAA and listen to it and then make some cross evaluation.

Can't wait for the Rev 3 to come.

It's actually quite impressive what good sound comes from Wima MKS2 caps, with this stage, so if the V-Caps better that, it should be an interesting experiment.... With all the efforts in the input stage and current mirrors and buffer, I think the Paradise will be very transparent to component changes.....