MPP

First Q to ask yourself is if you happen to know someone with a rather bulky storage of hip and be square 1% PS caps.
(that fit nicely in either one position of that pretty array of 8)

I am asking myself that very same question and now I think you know the answer better than I do which in turns means that I also know the answer and in which case the question is can I have same prety please?.

;-))))

In the meantime, we are up to 32 sets in the group buy... I expect some more after your post

So you shuld, if silent lot is worry about build (I was) one thing is plain to see even me can build Paradise and it works from start (if one pot capacitor right way around).
Maybe most difficoult part is clamping the power transistors to the sink but that is easy peasy with litle clamp as one I posted.

To be totally honest I don't really know (for now) how good Paradise can really be, having built V2 I just can't wait to have proper go at it with V3.

My feeling is that it can be even better (although diminishing returns is just over corner) and that’s why I put my name down for V3 boards.
Certanly I can do with a better pre-suply and box maybe match the J fets and so on the basict fact is that my V2 sond so prety good that is worth putting same "LOVE" in the next one.

Is not that I worry about de-soldering components and replacing them on the boards I have (they can take it no problems).
I am worry that I may not be able to cope whiteout Paradise now that is up and running.