Phono preamp with NJM2068DD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello. I'm trying to build my own phono preamplifier, and i found some schemes over the net. I'm interested in this one, but i have a question about the grounding solution adopted in the circuit. I posted two images with the scheme and the power supply (the bridge part). I'm working on the PCB now, and i will posted when i'm finished designing it .. until then i'm waiting for opinions about the scheme. cheers.

P.s. I was also thinking of replacing njm2068d with tl 071. What do you think ?

Attachments

• phono_gnd.jpg
    phono_gnd.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 219
  • phono_stage.JPG
    phono_stage.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 219
Hello. I'm trying to build my own phono preamplifier, and i found some schemes over the net. I'm interested in this one, but i have a question about the grounding solution adopted in the circuit. I posted two images with the scheme and the power supply (the bridge part). I'm working on the PCB now, and i will posted when i'm finished designing it .. until then i'm waiting for opinions about the scheme. cheers.

P.s. I was also thinking of replacing njm2068d with tl 071. What do you think ?
Both capacitors in pics are for grounding of the case (enclosure) and the first one is connected to the ground terminal of 230V c.a. sector .
TL071 have bigger slew rate and lower noise than njm so it is ok .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.