Restore nearing completion
Some weeks ago I showed some 'before' pics of a Micro MR-711 dd turntable I bought. Cosmetically it was a sorry state and i spent the past few weeks giving it a complete stripdown, reinstated its din socket for the armwire, made new hinge parts for the dustcover and a gazillion other things, including changing its original colour from horse dropping brown to blue. The two accessories I made especially for it, as well as a new armrest and lock mechanism.
The last item still needed is a new dust cover, which is now being sourced.
Hope you like :D
|All times are GMT. The time now is 12:25 AM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2017 diyAudio