active crossover - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Analogue Source

Analogue Source Turntables, Tonearms, Cartridges, Phono Stages, Tuners, Tape Recorders, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th May 2003, 06:53 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default active crossover

Hi there, I am looking for a complete 4-way crossoverdesign, LR-24dB. Does anybody know where I can get the complete schematics/pcb?
Its going to be an active system with Vifa/Scanspeak 4way with 2 woofers with 2x5 Aleph-3 amps on it. Anybody???
Thanx!
Old 7th May 2003, 10:14 PM   #2
frugal-phile(tm)
diyAudio Moderator

Marchand?

dave
Old 8th May 2003, 12:58 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

I've done a two way 24 dB LR design for my electrostatic system, the schematics layouts and parts list is on my site.

I'm gettting ready to do a 3 way design for an all vifa speaker. I'm trying for the most for the least type of thing. I'm using a pair of $60 XT-25 tweets, and 4 M10 mids in an MTM design. I'll be using a pair of P17's per speaker in a TL. The crossover will be all active with LM3875's on the bass and mid and LM1875's on the tweet. My active driver box will also have line level outs if you don't want to use the chip amps.

Sheldon
Old 31st May 2003, 03:50 PM   #4
Gregm is offline Gregm  Europe
diyAudio Member

Default Another option maybe

Look at S. Linkwitz's site if you haven't already.

(BTW, this is the same "L" as in the LR-24db)

Schematics & lots of info, and reportedly excellent (but expensive) ready made x-overs.
Old 31st May 2003, 04:59 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by stokessd
I've done a two way 24 dB LR design for my electrostatic system, the schematics layouts and parts list is on my site.

I'm gettting ready to do a 3 way design for an all vifa speaker. I'm trying for the most for the least type of thing. I'm using a pair of $60 XT-25 tweets, and 4 M10 mids in an MTM design. I'll be using a pair of P17's per speaker in a TL. The crossover will be all active with LM3875's on the bass and mid and LM1875's on the tweet. My active driver box will also have line level outs if you don't want to use the chip amps.

Sheldon

When will be the all-vifa project ready?
I'm eager to see the project choices, since I also plan to use 2 P17s per box in a TL, but in a 2 way system with a heil tweeter (one of the smallest heils tough).

Cheers

Andrea

Hide this!Advertise here!