active crossover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've done a two way 24 dB LR design for my electrostatic system, the schematics layouts and parts list is on my site.

I'm gettting ready to do a 3 way design for an all vifa speaker. I'm trying for the most for the least type of thing. I'm using a pair of $60 XT-25 tweets, and 4 M10 mids in an MTM design. I'll be using a pair of P17's per speaker in a TL. The crossover will be all active with LM3875's on the bass and mid and LM1875's on the tweet. My active driver box will also have line level outs if you don't want to use the chip amps.

Sheldon

stokessd said:
I've done a two way 24 dB LR design for my electrostatic system, the schematics layouts and parts list is on my site.

I'm gettting ready to do a 3 way design for an all vifa speaker. I'm trying for the most for the least type of thing. I'm using a pair of $60 XT-25 tweets, and 4 M10 mids in an MTM design. I'll be using a pair of P17's per speaker in a TL. The crossover will be all active with LM3875's on the bass and mid and LM1875's on the tweet. My active driver box will also have line level outs if you don't want to use the chip amps.

Sheldon

When will be the all-vifa project ready?
I'm eager to see the project choices, since I also plan to use 2 P17s per box in a TL, but in a 2 way system with a heil tweeter (one of the smallest heils tough).

Cheers

Andrea

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.