Please help about AC motor circuit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks,

My friend gave me a turntable motor, which is AC and has a small PCB connected to it.

I think this is the manual of the motor - http://www.poziadavka.sk/pdf/www.poziadavka.sk_3139_9860.pdf but I don't understand a thing.

I traced the circuit and came up with the attached diagram.

Please help me figure it out...

Does-

1. Red (A) and Blk (A) goes to the power switch

2. Reb (B) and Blk (B) goes to the power indicator. Is it LED or something else?

3. Does the schematic makes sense?

Thank you so much and I look forward to your assistance.

- Arnold

Attachments

• acmotor_circuit.jpg
    acmotor_circuit.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 250
@analog_sa, I useg Google translate and you're right, the PDF did say it's a stepper motor...

I uploaded a photo of the unit, as shown in the attachment.

I also found this...

[61] miki | E-mail | 28 ledna 2009 v 10:17 | Reagovat January 2009 at 10:17 | Reply
Všechny zdravím All health

Provedl jsem prùzkum, jak to je s øízením otáèek u Pro-jectu, no je to jednodušší než se na první pohled zdá. I have a survey, how it is in the driving speed in Pro-jectu, no it's easier than it seems at first glance.

1) používají asinchronní motorek na 16V (možná SMR-300-100-16) 1) used motorbikes asinchronní to 16V (maybe SMR-300-100-16)

2) standartnì napájení AC adaptér 16V 2) standard AC power adapter 16V

3) jako nadstandartní pøíslušenství SPEEDBOX ve dvou cenových relacích 3) as the deluxe accessories SPEEDBOX two prices

viz 1) SMR-300-100-12 (12V 125mA) je možno koupit (pøi zachování pùvodního SMR-300-100-220 je ve SPEEDBOXu navíc výstupní trafo) see 1) SMR-300-100-12 (12V 125 mA) can be purchased (while preserving the original SMR-300-100-220 is SPEEDBOXu addition, the output transformer)

viz 2) pøi výmìnì motoru AC adaptér 12V min. see 2) for an engine replacement AC Adapter 12V min. 2W není problém 2W is not a problem

viz 3) co je ten SPEEDBOX? see 3) what is the SPEEDBOX? no nic jiného než jednoèipem øízený generátor sinus 50Hz(33,3ot)/67,5Hz(45ot) takže možná Atmel + DAC08+ TDA2030 a je to. no nothing more than jednoèipem driven generator sine 50Hz (33.3 r) / 67.5 Hz (45ot) so maybe Atmel DAC08 + + TDA2030 and it is.

Nabízí se tedy øešení elektronická regulace pro kterýkoliv gramofon s asynchronním motorem SMR-300, a hned se tøeba taková NC430 dostane daleko pøed NC450, regulace øizená krystalem je pøesnìjší a stabilnìjší. There is therefore a solution for any electronic control gramophone with asynchronous motor SMR-300, and now with the NC430 will be far from NC450, regulation of the management crystal is more accurate and stable. Absence stroboskopu není problémem, je nutný pøi teplotních zmìnách RC oscilátorù (viz. zmìna otáèek bìhem cca 20ti minut po zapnutí. Navíc proti NC s vestavenou regulací není v blízkosti pøenosky žádné trafo, tedy žádný brum. Doporuèuji zavìšení moturu na ókroužek jako NC500 a Pro-ject, zmizí vibrace od motoru, a výmìnu øemínku za mìkèí z modeláøské gumy "Optimit šedá" 2x2mm (NC500 délka gumy 505mm šíkmo seøíznuto a slepeno lepidlem na duše "vulkancement" výsledný prùmìr 160,8) výsledek je super, kdo neslyšel nevìøí. The absence of a stroboscope is not a problem, is necessary when the temperature changes in RC oscillator (see the change in speed over about 20 minutes after switching on. In addition to the NC with integral control is not in the vicinity of any pickup transformer, thus no brum. Moturu recommend hanging on ókroužek as NC500 and for -ject, will disappear from the engine vibration, and exchange the straps softer rubber model of the "gray Optimit" 2x2mm (NC500 length 505 mm diagonally seøíznuto rubber and glue slepeni the soul "vulkancement" resulting average 160.8) the result is super who hear do not believe.

NC450 má sice "elektroniku"(RC oscilátor) na øízení otáèek, ale porovnává se proti pofidérním 50Hz v síti (klidnì +- 5%) takže pøesnost nic moc. NC450 has a "electronics" (RC oscillator) in the management of speed, but compared with pofidérním against 50Hz in the network (still + - 5%) so not too much accuracy. Navíc SPEEDBOX je øízen krystalovým oscilátorem . In addition SPEEDBOX is controlled by quartz-board oscillator.

Takže není konec starým strojùm, Pro-ject nemá koncové vypínání, antiskating se závažíèkem, au levnìjších verzí talíø MDF nebo ocel. So it is not the end of the old machines, Pro-ject does not end shutdown, antiskating the závažíèkem, and cheaper versions of MDF or steel plate. plech. plate.

Which I found from this site - http://translate.google.com/transla...=http://starestroje.blog.cz/0803/tesla-nc-500

Geez, why is the translated text still show Czech??

Attachments

• _dsc5933.jpg
    _dsc5933.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 205
I also found this info - http://www.regulace.cz/EN/SM/sm_300-100.html

And the PDF file - http://www.regulace.cz/DOWNLOADS/PDF/en_kl_sm_300-100.pdf

And this one says it is a Synchronous electric motor...

On the general info page of the website, they mention these-

Characteristics
- Self-starting without mechanical blocking
- Possibility seat power control changeover in running
- Very short starting time
- Arbitrary operating position
- Without upkeep
- Gear-box for reduction speed
- Possibility equable power supply while using electronic changers tension

Example of utilization
- drives of record players
- signal boards
- laboratory apparatuses
- etc.

So this is a turntable motor. Weee! :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.