Is anyone selling a Technics SP-15 recap kit?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Mine's working pretty much fine, but when I was in it the other week fixing the cold solder joints on the motor PCB that were making it spin at 100+rpm, I noticed at least one electrolytic cap that was starting to leak, so it looks like some more work is inevitable. I'd definitely be willing to pay a little extra to avoid having to put together my own parts list, order everything, and then figure out where each cap went. I know someone on here or Audiokarma was selling sp-15 recap kits a few years back, anything like this still available? Even the documentation without the actual parts would save a lot of effort (that wouldn't really be fun or teaching me anything new, so I'd be glad to avoid it).

Thanks!

I've got a service manual already, so could just go through that and/or get the component values off of the actual board, I was just looking to save myself the trouble! Thanks, though.

EDIT: it wasn't actually someone from here that offered a kit, I was thinking of Dave Meyers from Overkill audio inc., who announced that he was planning on selling a kit with all the caps and a spare set of transistors back in 2002, but I don't know if he ever ended up selling any. I'll poke around some more.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.