Search for wood worker in Charlotte, NC - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Analogue Source

Analogue Source Turntables, Tonearms, Cartridges, Phono Stages, Tuners, Tape Recorders, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 17th October 2008, 10:35 PM   #1
al r. is offline al r.  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Search for wood worker in Charlotte, NC

Hello, all!
I would like to have the Altmann turntable built. I don't have the necessary skills or tools to build the plinth, the platter and motor pod.
I have sourced the parts for the bearing and will be searching for the motor and necessary parts for it.

I would like to find someone to do the wood work and building of the table. I am not going to build the arm. I plan on buying the MG-1 arm for the table.

If anyone knows of some who could fit the bill, please contact me at: ajrch2@aol.com

PS: I'm also looking to build cabinets for my Pioneer 16M drivers full range drivers. I have some pics and ideas for the project, I'd like to entertain to see if they can be built. I've had the drivers for 10 yrs. I think it's about time to utilize them. Perhaps this new enABL thing will work with these as well??? Thanks for any help for the above. Later still, next year? I am embarking on having a clone of the Hiraga speaker cab built (exterior look) with the GPA driver....
Kind Regards,
al
Old 17th October 2008, 11:05 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Hi,
Send me a PM. I may know someone.

Old 18th October 2008, 03:10 AM   #3
al r. is offline al r.  United States
diyAudio Member

I would, but I'm under moderation, being scruuutinized. It's been a long while since I've posted. I've been 'lurking' in the background for quite a long while, trying to catch up, get on track with what's going on...

If you'd be so kind as to ping me via email, I'd appreciate it. Thanks much for such a speedy reply.

Cheers, al

Hide this!Advertise here!