Simplistic NJFET RIAA

Joined 2006
Paid Member
found this for free :p, but need a beta tester......

Hi nicoch46... where did you find this literature ?

Why does the author state the need to turn the preamp on before doing the demag trick if it is done with the rca´s disconected from the preamp ?

Did you try this ?

I know it will not cause any damage but the text itself is quite suspicious :treasure:

What about the type of record... should we do it with loud metal or soft chamber music ?

Just for pleasure

Ricardo

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Merlin, yes they are the same I am using, only 2m. Regarding sound, only by comparison you can tell. I compared it to some old Audioquest Emerald, Roksan and some DIY I have and they were better.

I'm using Kimber KS Select 1030 1.5 m silver & teflon also.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

My cables don't have same connectors, have the WBT without solder but old model.

Last edited:
I'm using Kimber KS Select 1030 1.5 m silver & teflon also.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

My cables don't have same connectors, have the WBT without solder but old model.

How much do they cost? I think for this kind of money there are other things to do to your system in order to get better sound. One of the best systems I have heard, used ordrianary cables!

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
They are supposed to be looking on separated load nodes. Or at least that is what I thought was the idea. I would prefer to give chance to a dedicated first stage low Z active noise filter on the rail than all this complexity and dissipation non the less.