Simplistic NJFET RIAA

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I listened one AT OC09ML & mine impression is that no have thin bass, possible not deep as I like. I like the solid & deep bass, not inflated & without control. What about the sonics of a Denon DL-103 it's similar like The Denon DL-304?

thks again

Merlin El Mago

304 is different to the 103 series. The 103s remind me of vinyl. Why don't you see about a 103R by the way? 288US$ from Japan. 198Euro as of today's rate.

iko

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2008
Surely we can find someone we can trust in the US. They say it's no problem to ship to a proxy (someone else) in the US.

Edit: I don't think they have any in stock though. This kind of place I usually call them on the phone to hear what their reaction is and what guarantees they can make.

Edit2: They don't have very good reviews :(

Last edited:
Hello Ricardo

I had the opinion to listen to the ZYX, and it doesn't impress me. OK it's a good cart but I missed the entry to the music, the things which brings you to listen to the records one by one.

I like to throw another cartridge into the ring, the Ortofon SPU. To me a musical cart and you can't go wrong.

For Denon in the US I'd recommend Soundsmith as best source. BTW, they manufacture very good cartridges as well.