Simplistic NJFET RIAA

@ nezbleu

Can you measure mV drop across R2, R3 when cold starting and when 30 mins had passed? That will give us a clue about their Fets Iq delta and those resistors suitability. Let us know the value of those resistors in your build too. Thanks.

Sure, I'll measure that tonight.

Could Q3 be a factor here? I used 2SA970's bought on eBay -- they look genuine to me, but I wouldn't really know.

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I have 3 knobs when 1 is for brightness adjustment of VU meters and 2nd for mA meter brightness, and 1 for speed of VU meter. I can slow down or accelerate reaction of there VUs. Power button is just for VU portion and not for FSP.

You will post us detailed subjective review now that you got 6 moons grade looking build.:) That piano note 0.1Hz off tune, that wood sonors so in such degrees and humidity, serious style many Lp photos, detailed disection of tracks inner artistic meaning, I knew that singer personally he had a cold at the time, PHD literature words etc.:D

Yes, and you can explain that to my wife. Even if I show her the actual power consumption, and what that costs at our utility rates ($/KWH) per month, she will still insist that I turn it off when not in use... I suppose I could add a swict to disconnect the power LED :)

I just noticed you are in Canada, You couldn't possibly need any heat added to your house this winter! :)
Tell her you will turn it off when not in use when you turn the air conditioning on in July!

Rush in Florida

You will post us detailed subjective review now that you got 6 moons grade looking build.:) That piano note 0.1Hz off tune, that wood sonors so in such degrees and humidity, serious style many Lp photos, detailed disection of tracks inner artistic meaning, I knew that singer personally he had a cold at the time, PHD literature words etc.:D

Yes, I will. Just need to have time to listen records a bit more. I'll do ASAP.
Have a bit crazy period at my work now.