Simplistic NJFET RIAA

I use Russian pept 22 uf 63c V at the output. Will listen and maybe I have to change. Nomally I do not like ANYTHING metallized. The yellow is 100 nf 1000 V from RS Pure polypropylene. As R5x I use caddock at the underside off pcb.

Vgeorge I have not heard your system but until now I have not heard any subwoofer integrated with succes.

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
*George's is a 4 way system based on beyond the Ariel thread culture. His bass is part of the system not an aid to augment the very lows when it could be catered by the mains. The mains aren't full range. His crossing is done inside the modal region where the ear is goofed by integration delay. DSP processor gives tremendous control and his 15inch Lambda drivers are stiff surround types in 110lt closed boxes sitting in quarter wave vicinity to the mains. Not to make you a subs fan, just some info on the nature of the beasts. 101dBSPL/W 20 Ohm mains with Altec reissue drivers good to dub for landmines driving Azura horns is the centre of the system.

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hmm a BOzoz with 25 kohm input impedance. But there is 6,8 uf at the output in that as well. The clubs Duelund speakers is low Qts closed system. The 22 uf was in the box :) Do not want to spend Mundorf Zn right now wich is my prefered cap after Duelunds.

but I have some 4 uf Hovland pure foil.

If you will get drag in the bass cut value on C4 should be your first move.

Another useful tip is before pushing the optional mini sinks on the input JFET(s) prepare them collars a bit wider with the pliers and form fit them on another same case transistor or Jfet first. Else the pressure will be too much for already soldered Q1 Q2. The mini-sinks do make a contribution for less difference between cold start open case to hot later closed case states when biasing but those 369s will always be drawing a bit more current as they get working up with self and ambient temperature rise in time. In the HOMC and MM it will be very little play though because there adequate degeneration is affordable in the form of higher value R2s.

And no, I don't prefer to CCS their R13 current feed.:D

Hi Salas,
What are those green resistors?
Thanks.