Simplistic NJFET RIAA

Here is the PCB guide...
Takes some repeat reading for newcomers but this phono thread veterans will surely grasp it fast.
I have added MM compatibility values too. I kept it shortest possible, really.:D
If you spot mistakes let me know to correct and upload again.
I have sent to Tea what's needed for the PCB production also.

Salas,

I am nit picking, but you have two Q3x in BOM. One in Regulator (2SK117GR) and one in the main circuit (BC560C).
Otherwise even I could follow the very concise guide!

Rush

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Salas,

I am nit picking, but you have two Q3x in BOM. One in Regulator (2SK117GR) and one in the main circuit (BC560C).
Otherwise even I could follow the very concise guide!

Rush

Its not a typo, they exist on the board indeed. Somewhere in the Eagle iteration sessions with Crt a misspell. They are quite apart and distinct, I think I will let them be as a good luck charm.:) (Or I will make it Q3Y for the 560C, Q3Z for the 970 if I can catch up with Crt in time).

Hi I have not been around much ((back ground chorus of alleluia and yeah and WTF he is back))

So never mind that...got loads of catching up + house move and my FiFi is not even unpacked iet.blablabla

Can I have a set of PCB please? Is there a GB? I really want it but SWAMBO keeping me real busy help please....

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hi Sandro, long time no see.:)
To recap for you, the longish design and prototyping phases are over.
Two PCB based phonos are playing pretty nicely already.
One in my system, one in Tea-Bag's at East Coast of the USA.
I wanted the project to be fully verified and debugged before launch of course.
You will just need one breakable board that carries two channels and double mono regs.

So, I passed it to the hands of Tea-Bag (Mike) now to arrange. Here: Folded phono PCB GB link.

Here is the PCB guide...
Takes some repeat reading for newcomers but this phono thread veterans will surely grasp it fast.
I have added MM compatibility values too. I kept it shortest possible, really.:D
If you spot mistakes let me know to correct and upload again.
I have sent to Tea what's needed for the PCB production also.
the BOM shows two R1.
I think one of them should be R11.