Simplistic NJFET RIAA

You should have about 4mA running through R10. Whatever voltage in respect to ground that resistor's drop imposes on Q2's drain gets to Q3's source minus little something. Your R9 value should allow double that voltage on its drain. Check those conditions. Trim R9 accordingly if Q3 is healthy. R10 changes the gain, better don't go there first.

Hi Salas,
Thanks I'll see what's there ,it might be tomorrow night before I can get to it,Girls first toys second,lol.
NS

Hi Salas,
Thanks I'll see what's there ,it might be tomorrow night before I can get to it,Girls first toys second,lol.
NS

Hi Salas,:D
Got it working,I have NEVER had a open resistor right out of the bag, R6,oh well I learned a new trick,When everything else is ok check the source to ground,lol.I usually check the R & C's before I install them,my bad,
The boards sound good,out of 2 shunt PS's and 2 Phono boards ,I caused one mistake but they went together and worked first time,GREAT!!!I was surprised for sure,My cartridge is over 30 years old,still sounds good but a new one is in order,I have found some denons,black,green and blues Have you a favorite? I am looking in mid range area,I have read that the black is the same as a green just didn't make the higher spec,
Thanks alot!:D
NS:)

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Salas how much current draws the 63dBs to calculate the dummy load for PSU?

Attachments

• Salas 63dB Experiment_LMC.png
    Salas 63dB Experiment_LMC.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 277