Anyone Building A Hagerman Bugle?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I am building the Hagerman Bugle phono preamp and discovered I bought 13 ohm instead of 13K and 47.5 ohm instead of 47.5K resistors from Newark.

The reason for going with Newark was to use Vishay Dale metal film resistors. They are one of the lowest noise resistor parts for audio.

It burns me to pay the $12 handling fee on $1.30 worth of parts.

Wondering if anyone wants to combine and order and split the shipping. The resistors are 14 cents each.

Thanks,
Art

Hi John,

I am in no particular rush and if I could combine with one of your orders that would be fine. The Digikey parts are:

10 pieces of 13K (CMF13.0KQFTR-ND)
2 pieces of 47.5K (CMF47.5KQFTR-ND)

Let me know if you want to proceed. I am in Brampton so Sayal is a bit far for me.

Thanks,
Art

PS - I still a new diyaudio member that's why I am not allowed to contact you directly through email.

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
atw58 said:
Hi John,

I am in no particular rush and if I could combine with one of your orders that would be fine. The Digikey parts are:

10 pieces of 13K (CMF13.0KQFTR-ND)
2 pieces of 47.5K (CMF47.5KQFTR-ND)

Let me know if you want to proceed. I am in Brampton so Sayal is a bit far for me.

Thanks,
Art

PS - I still a new diyaudio member that's why I am not allowed to contact you directly through email.

Hi Art,
Yes, no problem for me to add those. I'll drop them in the mail to you and you should have them within a couple days after I get the order. I'll probably make that order on Tuesday-Wednesday of this week.

BTW, there's a Sayal in Mississauga - 1350 Matheson Blvd between Dixie and Tomken.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.