Larsholt 7255 tuner datasheet/wiring diagram

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Larsholt Tuner 7255 datasheet wireing diagram

Hello everybody !
I`ve got a tuner 7255 but no informations about himself. I`m looking for wireing diagram, technical datas or other stuff to get him running.
Also it`s interesting for me to get informations about newer tuner
from larsholt especially dual-mosfet.
Thanks.

Hi,

sounds good. My modul is the same as descripted from John. Also I tryed to get a LH1037, but larsholt gave no feedback after couple mails. So I would be glad to get a offer for this - or moduls they are produced during the last 8 year, if possible with documentation about himself. So, please send me a email with the informations from 7255. So long Holger

no email allowed

Sorry peranders, but I`m not blind. I can see the email button.
The message for all trys is:

vBulletin Message
Sorry but you cannot currently send emails to other members because your account is under moderation. If you are a new user, you will gain full member status after you have made a few posts.

So I think after couple years it works, after three weeks not yet.

Larsholt tuner module

Anybody know how to convert a Larsholt tuner module to the American FM band (88 to 108 Mhz)? It seems to tune from Ch 5 (US) sound to about 100 Mhz. The only identification I have is a sticker that says AREF 7604 and Made in Denmark. It has 4 IF cans. I tried playing around with the tuning voltage but that didn't help. Do I need to change the varactor diode? Thanks.

I've been bequeathed a lot of audio gear and in amongst it is a Larsholt 7255 FM Tuner. It doesn't work so am looking for any information/ assembly instructions for this so i can have a crack at getting it going. I notice from earlier posts that peranders has some info, but as that was a few years ago now I am hoping that he is still around to help out.
The module is on a PCB which I assume was part of the original kitset and there is evidence of some 'tweaking ' of coils & trimpots iside the can as all the seals are broken. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.