diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Analogue Source (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/analogue-source/)
-   -   Larsholt 7255 tuner datasheet/wiring diagram (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/analogue-source/120709-larsholt-7255-tuner-datasheet-wiring-diagram.html)

radio tube 3rd April 2008 07:24 PM

Larsholt Tuner 7255 datasheet wireing diagram

Hello everybody !
I`ve got a tuner 7255 but no informations about himself. I`m looking for wireing diagram, technical datas or other stuff to get him running.
Also it`s interesting for me to get informations about newer tuner
from larsholt especially dual-mosfet.
Thanks.

John Caswell 5th April 2008 07:31 AM

Larsholt tuner

Hi, is the tuner a complete printed circuit board with pins along one side and a box mounted on it containing the RF circuitry? If so, I might be able to help.
A photo would be useful but not essential

John Caswell

peranders 5th April 2008 07:35 AM

I have the documentation 6MB pdf. I have also three modules for sale.

radio tube 5th April 2008 05:54 PM

Hi,

sounds good. My modul is the same as descripted from John. Also I tryed to get a LH1037, but larsholt gave no feedback after couple mails. So I would be glad to get a offer for this - or moduls they are produced during the last 8 year, if possible with documentation about himself. So, please send me a email with the informations from 7255. So long Holger

radio tube 15th April 2008 07:40 PM

For me as new member it`s not allowed to e-mail other members.
So I can`t get anwsers from him and no help in case that they donīt do a second few at this page. Sorry, but realy stupid !

peranders 15th April 2008 07:58 PM

If you can see an email button you can. Some people don't want any contact and therefore the email possibility is switched off.

radio tube 28th April 2008 06:16 PM

no email allowed

Sorry peranders, but I`m not blind. I can see the email button.
The message for all trys is:

vBulletin Message
Sorry but you cannot currently send emails to other members because your account is under moderation. If you are a new user, you will gain full member status after you have made a few posts.

So I think after couple years it works, after three weeks not yet.

Cal Weldon 28th April 2008 06:17 PM

We usually wait until you have 5 posts under your belt before releasing you from moderation. You are now free to post and email.

radio tube 30th April 2008 07:04 PM

Thanks.

Hi Cal Weldon. Thanks for pardon. Offtopic ? ! By the way, I was in Vancouver - so BC is beautyfull. Lovely place. Regards Holger

hirschfelde-mv 26th May 2008 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by peranders
I have the documentation 6MB pdf. I have also three modules for sale.
Hello!

I'm interested in on a Larsholt tuner-module 7255.
What costs such a tuner-module and how can I pay?

Regards

Frank.