Rossiter Headamp for MC Cartridges

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi gents,

On the web I`ve read about an audioxpres article (issue 9/06)dealing with an "headamp for very low impedance moving coil cartridges" by a guy named Paul L. Rossiter. They say that the design would be similar to the head amp from Marshall Leach (floating supply), but further elaborated.
I would be very thankful if somebody on this forum could supply a copy of this article or at least the schematic. I think it could be a valuable information for all those interested in high quality vinyl music reproduction.

Regards,
Jürgen

Thanks for advice, I know the article about the leach headamp very well, a clever design. That`s the reason I am lookin for the schematic of the Rossiter headamp as it is said to be an advancement.
Could it be that nobody of the forum`s US-participants has a subscription of the audioxpress magazine? If the content is that confidential, somebody better tell me.

regards, Jürgen

Thanks a lot for your reply! Well I am not quite shure if I want to built it but if I do not know the schematic how can I decide?
At least I am very interested in the design as it shall be based on the leach headamp which has two nice features:
No problems with DC at the input and a current input.
So after all I would be very pleased if someone could provide the article or the schemaitc.

Regards, Jürgen

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.