JBL SA600 & SA660 integrated 2 ch amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi;

JBL SA600 & SA660 integrated stereo amps can develop broken solder joints on the transistor sockets in the power amp sections. Resolder these joints 1st thing after the smoke clears and B4 further troubleshooting.

Does anyone know the JEDEC (ie: 2N6029) or transistor mfg's (ie: MJ4502) device #'s and/or the characteristics/parameters these devices were selected for?

reprint -- Operational Amplifier Circuit for Hi-Fi

Hi;

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. My mistaken posting to analogue instead of amplifiers wasn't such a big mistake after all.
I had the original artical at one time. It caused my purchase of an SA600. I was sad when EW changed format/hands.

'senjifan

I´m at the beginning of restoring an SA-600 to it´s former glory but having a hard time finding replacements for both the driver and output transistors. I´ve seen the tread over in holland but he had all of the originals in place and the one I got here is missing all the originals, even the various small ones.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

I´m at the beginning of restoring an SA-600 to it´s former glory but having a hard time finding replacements for both the driver and output transistors. I´ve seen the tread over in holland but he had all of the originals in place and the one I got here is missing all the originals, even the various small ones.

Any help would be highly appreciated.
mean you this thread?
Totale restauratie van een JBL SA-600 versterker uit 1966

ckeck out this threads:
Udgangs transister til Jbl sa 600 (post#8 - #14)
JBL SA-600 spareparts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.